Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself

3 posters

Go down

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Post by Phaere Glannath Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Greetings Alliance,

I'm Elly, 45 yrs old and mum of 2 kids (10 and 17). I was born and raised in the Netherlands and still live there. We are kind of a gaming family, but also spend quality time together or with friends/relatives.
I play Guildwars since May 2005, but it took several years (until I joined Zero Zero in June 2009) that I finished all campaigns and started to work on my titles. When Zero Zero got smaller we had to look for a new GW home, which at least had the same sociable character as Zero and luckily we found that in TM.

My first online game was Kingpin, which I played with lot of pleasure until the game sort of died, because Interplay refused to produce a sequel. I had my own clan, admined on Wireplay servers during tournaments and got a lot of online friends. Some of them I even met for real when I organized a small meeting in the UK.
After Kingpin I played several FPS games, such as Counterstrike, RTCW, COD and UT2K3, but they never gave me the same fun as during the Kingpin period.
Then I discovered MMORPG's and played Ultima Online, until Guildwars came out.
On XBOX 360 I play Oblivion and Fallout3 when I have time and when my hubby isn't playing on it.

Recently I started to study at home for Event Planner, since I like to organize parties and other events and now theres finally a course for it.
I also have plenty other hobbies, but hardly have time for them or dont know what to chose. So I usually end up on Celtic Drawing and doing things such as webdesign, design things with Publisher or gaming.

One annoying thing is that they discovered 2 years ago that I have non-Hodgkin disease. Though my world fell apart at that moment I have accepted and promised myself to become at least 150 yrs (one gotta stay positive innit?). They keep me under control every 10 months and I feel great. It's just that I cant stand it when people call eachother names containing bad diseases.

Well that's a long story, one warning though.... I'm quite talkative Introducing myself Lol and always try to cheer people up when I have the feeling they feel down and I always have a listening ear for people who have problems or feel unhappy. Allthough I dont know everything about GW yet (still learning a lot from my GW guru Jon aKa Artful Codger), I'm always willing to help. I mainly play on my char named Phaere Glannath (but please call me Elly in chat).

I wish you all a lot of fun and happiness ingame but also IRL.

*hugs*
Elly Introducing myself Icon_santa
Phaere Glannath
Phaere Glannath
Level 0: New Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 4
Guild : TM
Main GW Character : Phaere Glannath
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself

Post by Sorceress Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Hey Elly...great to have u aboard ....and you chat?????...nah never ...lol...Smile
Sorceress
Sorceress

Number of posts : 8
Guild : Tank Masters
Main GW Character : Sorceress Magus
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by war john Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Hey I would like to say it has been a pleasure having you here in Tm.
war john
war john

Number of posts : 3
Guild : TM
Main GW Character : War JOHN
Registration date : 2009-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content