Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uwsc race contest

2 posters

Go down

uwsc race contest Empty uwsc race contest

Post by boo beats soul Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 pm

i will be having an uwsc event open to all guildies and alliance members...

there will b 3 different areas being done: plains pits and chamber. I will provide one bu per time (i can get about 37 and if i feel like it i can farm and get more) i am hopeing that tara and other people will be able to supervise a round if not busy and is able to help with this. the 3 fastest times per catagory will move on. so if soul got 30 min in pits and chewie got 10 min soul got 15 min and i got 5 min (ye right) everyone but soul will move on to next rnd there will b 2 rnds per category and a max of 10 ppl per category.

3 people (one per category) and one superviser will be in one game at a time hopefully everyone will b able to go at once.

after some1 is finished the superviser whispers me the area with time and i will mark it down after all 10 games the top 3 will go on making 3 more games supervisers have same responsibility.

bu(essences) donations would b helpful the prizes for first place is 10e so about 40-44k if u want it in cash u will also recieve 1 diamond and 1 onyx thingy.

if this is unclear either post something or whisper me in game ( im out till about sunday thx to a virus).

so start practicing and this will happen sometime after tara's daughters wedding or w/e is going on (no1 felt like telling me)

-Boo
boo beats soul
boo beats soul
Level 0: New Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Guild : dr
Main GW Character : I Am Booo Or Am I
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

uwsc race contest Empty Re: uwsc race contest

Post by boo beats soul Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm

o yeah if u want to participate jsut say something on forum
boo beats soul
boo beats soul

Number of posts : 3
Guild : dr
Main GW Character : I Am Booo Or Am I
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Redza Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Cool, sounds like a nice idea there Boo, might be tricky to get people for it though. Hopefully it has a good turn out uwsc race contest Icon_smile
Redza
Redza
Level 1: Newbie
Level 1: Newbie

Male
Number of posts : 12
Guild : X Devils Rejects X [DR]
Main GW Character : Redza Ranger, Vamp The Deadly
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content