Devils Rejects Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Your Turn Website.

Go down

Its Your Turn Website. Empty Its Your Turn Website.

Post by Josiah Priestson Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Howdy fellas! I've been using the website www.itsyourturn.com to play chess against my dad. Its a free website & has a lot of different games on there. Each game is played turn by turn, with up to like a month to make a move. There is an email sent out each time its your turn to move.

I'm up for playing any games on there. My user name is Jheacock. In case of multiple jheacocks, I'm the one that lives in Carrollton, KY.

I've got 2 chess games going on with my dad & I just challenged him to Backgammon. I'm a decent chess player, but Dad is very good. I've not played Backgammon before, but I would like to learn it. There is also Battleboats (Battleship), Boatzee (Yahtzee), Checkers, Chinese Chess, Go (supposed to be the oldest board game ever), Reversi (Othello, which I'm bad at), Sabotage (Stratego), and Stack4 (Connect 4).

I look forward to seeing you guys in the game room. If you know of others that would like to play, feel free to pass along this info.

Thanks,
Josh (Josiah Priestson)
Josiah Priestson
Josiah Priestson
Level 0: New Newbie
Level 0: New Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Guild : Devils Rejects
Main GW Character : Josiah Priestson
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: